IEEE Israel Students & Young Professionals
The main goal of the IEEE Israel Students & Young Professionas is to enhance and foster the engineering sense and capabilities of the faculty students, from all university, through different activities. Activities include, but not limited to conventions, competitions and fairs.
- Linkedin page of IEEEI Students & Young Professionals
- Facebook page of IEEEI Students & Young Professionals
- Rising Stars Program 2017
- Festivity 2018-2019: soon..
- The 4rd Convention of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Students & Young Professionals in Israel (IEEEI-SYP 2018), The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, April 16, 2018
- The 3rd Convention of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Students & Young Professionals in Israel (IEEEI-SYP 2017), Technion, March 7, 2017
- A workshop on the 5th generation cellular communication systems, Technion, December 2016
- The international conference on the science of electrical engineering (ICSEE), Eilat, 16-18 November 2016
- IEEE Xplore at your service: Develop your career and write great papers, by Ms. Eszter Lukacs, IEEE Client Services Manager. Technion, November 21, 2016
- The Opening Festivity of the Academic Year 2016-2017 of all Israel Universities and Colleges, for Students of Computer Science and Electrical, Software and Computer Engineering, Bar-Ilan, November 22, 2016
- 2nd IEEEI Students & Young Professionals Convention and Job-Fair (June 02, 2016)
- 1st IEEE Students convention and job-fair (June 25, 2015)
All of the work is done by student members and volunteers.
If you want to volunteer – contact us!
Yiftach Richter* and Aleks Dyskin^
*Head of IEEE Israel Students, firstname.lastname@example.org
^Head of IEEE Israel Young Professionals, email@example.com
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”3″ gal_title=”IEEEI-SYP presentations”]